Special Features: Methods
Participatory Design of an Integrated Information System Design to Support Public Health Nurses and Nurse Managers
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 183–192, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Reeder, B., Hills, R. A., Turner, A. M. and Demiris, G. (2014), Participatory Design of an Integrated Information System Design to Support Public Health Nurses and Nurse Managers. Public Health Nursing, 31: 183–192. doi: 10.1111/phn.12081
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR) Training. Grant Number: T32NR007106
- National Library of Medicine (NLM) Training. Grant Number: T15LM007442
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.