Special Features: Health Policy
Cost-effectiveness of Using Quantiferon Gold (QFT-G)® versus Tuberculin Skin Test (TST) among U.S. and Foreign Born Populations at a Public Health Department Clinic with a Low Prevalence of Tuberculosis
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 144–152, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Iqbal, A. Z., Leighton, J., Anthony, J., Knaup, R. C., Peters, E. B. and Bailey, T. C. (2014), Cost-effectiveness of Using Quantiferon Gold (QFT-G)® versus Tuberculin Skin Test (TST) among U.S. and Foreign Born Populations at a Public Health Department Clinic with a Low Prevalence of Tuberculosis. Public Health Nursing, 31: 144–152. doi: 10.1111/phn.12083
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.