Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Population Studies
Implementation of a Diabetes Prevention Program in Public Housing Communities
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 317–326, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Whittemore, R., Rosenberg, A., Gilmore, L., Withey, M. and Breault, A. (2014), Implementation of a Diabetes Prevention Program in Public Housing Communities. Public Health Nursing, 31: 317–326. doi: 10.1111/phn.12093
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.