This article was presented as a poster presentation at the 2013 Society for Research of Nicotine and Tobacco Annual Meeting, Boston, MA.
Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Population Studies
Factors Associated with Smokeless Tobacco Use and Dual Use among Blue Collar Workers
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 19–27, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Noonan, D. and Duffy, S. A. (2014), Factors Associated with Smokeless Tobacco Use and Dual Use among Blue Collar Workers. Public Health Nursing, 31: 19–27. doi: 10.1111/phn.12095
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
- National Institute of Nursing Research. Grant Number: NINR-5T32NR007073-19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.