Special Features: Health Policy
Policy Considerations for Improving Influenza Vaccination Rates among Pregnant Women
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 281–288, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Mollard, E. K., Guenzel, N., Brown, P. A., Keeler, H. J. and Cramer, M. E. (2014), Policy Considerations for Improving Influenza Vaccination Rates among Pregnant Women. Public Health Nursing, 31: 281–288. doi: 10.1111/phn.12099
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!