Special Features: Clinical Concepts
Differences Between Novices' and Experts' Solving Ill-Structured Problems
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 444–453, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Sarsfield, E. (2014), Differences Between Novices' and Experts' Solving Ill-Structured Problems. Public Health Nursing, 31: 444–453. doi: 10.1111/phn.12100
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
- Association of Community Health Nursing Educators
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.