All are members of the Cochrane Nursing Care Field (CNCF).
Strategies for Communicating Contraceptive Effectiveness
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 438–440, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Jianzhong, Z., Ma, Y. and Weihua, L. (2014), Strategies for Communicating Contraceptive Effectiveness. Public Health Nursing, 31: 438–440. doi: 10.1111/phn.12101
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.