Populations at Risk Across the Life span: Program Evaluations
Do Home Visiting Services Received During Pregnancy Improve Birth Outcomes? Findings from Virginia PRAMS 2007–2008
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 405–413, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Shah, M. K. and Austin, K. R. (2014), Do Home Visiting Services Received During Pregnancy Improve Birth Outcomes? Findings from Virginia PRAMS 2007–2008. Public Health Nursing, 31: 405–413. doi: 10.1111/phn.12103
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.