Special Features: Theory
Development of a Causal Model for Elder Mistreatment
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 363–372, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Ziminski Pickering, C. E. and Phillips, L. R. (2014), Development of a Causal Model for Elder Mistreatment. Public Health Nursing, 31: 363–372. doi: 10.1111/phn.12108
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.