Special Features: Clinical Concepts
Risk-Reduction Strategies to Expand Radon Care Planning with Vulnerable Groups
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 526–536, November/December 2014
How to Cite
Larsson, L. S. (2014), Risk-Reduction Strategies to Expand Radon Care Planning with Vulnerable Groups. Public Health Nursing, 31: 526–536. doi: 10.1111/phn.12111
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.