Special Features: Education
Population-Focused Nursing: Advocacy for Vulnerable Populations in an RN-BSN Program
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 463–471, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Jones, M. and Smith, P. (2014), Population-Focused Nursing: Advocacy for Vulnerable Populations in an RN-BSN Program. Public Health Nursing, 31: 463–471. doi: 10.1111/phn.12114
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.