Educational and Skills-based Interventions for Preventing Relationship and Dating Violence in Adolescents and Young Adults
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 441–443, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Liu, W., Binbin, Y. and Ma, Y. (2014), Educational and Skills-based Interventions for Preventing Relationship and Dating Violence in Adolescents and Young Adults. Public Health Nursing, 31: 441–443. doi: 10.1111/phn.12115
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.