Special Features: Education
A Mixed Methods Evaluation of an International Service Learning Program in the Dominican Republic
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 58–67, January/February 2015
How to Cite
Curtin, A. J., Martins, D. C. and Schwartz-Barcott, D. (2015), A Mixed Methods Evaluation of an International Service Learning Program in the Dominican Republic. Public Health Nursing, 32: 58–67. doi: 10.1111/phn.12117
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Ocean State Job Lot/URI President's Partnership Fund
- URI Office of International Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.