Special Features: Clinical Concepts
Overviewing a Nurse-Led, Community-Based HIV PEP Program: Applying the Extant Literature in Frontline Practice
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors Public Health Nursing Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 256–265, May/June 2015
How to Cite
O'Byrne, P., MacPherson, P., Roy, M. and Kitson, C. (2015), Overviewing a Nurse-Led, Community-Based HIV PEP Program: Applying the Extant Literature in Frontline Practice. Public Health Nursing, 32: 256–265. doi: 10.1111/phn.12123
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2015
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
- Ontario HIV Treatment Network (OHTN)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.