Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Population Studies
Young Women's Reasons to Seek Sexually Transmitted Infection Screening
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 395–404, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Backonja, U., Royer, H. R. and Lauver, D. R. (2014), Young Women's Reasons to Seek Sexually Transmitted Infection Screening. Public Health Nursing, 31: 395–404. doi: 10.1111/phn.12125
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2014
- University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Nursing Jean Johnson Research
- Charles Eckburg Trust Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.