Special Features: Methods
Core Competency Model for the Family Planning Public Health Nurse
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 472–479, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Hewitt, C. M., Roye, C. and Gebbie, K. M. (2014), Core Competency Model for the Family Planning Public Health Nurse. Public Health Nursing, 31: 472–479. doi: 10.1111/phn.12133
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.