Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Program Evaluations
Translation of Obesity Practice Guidelines: Interprofessional Perspectives Regarding the Impact of Public Health Nurse System-Level Intervention
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
How to Cite
Monsen, K. A., Attleson, I. S., Erickson, K. J., Neely, C., Oftedahl, G. and Thorson, D. R. (2014), Translation of Obesity Practice Guidelines: Interprofessional Perspectives Regarding the Impact of Public Health Nurse System-Level Intervention. Public Health Nursing. doi: 10.1111/phn.12139
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2014
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: 1UL1RR033183-01
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences. Grant Number: 8UL1TR000114-02
- Minnesota Department of Health Statewide Health Improvement Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!