Special Features: Health Policy
Historical Overview of Community Health Practitioners in Korea
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 161–168, March/April 2015
How to Cite
Kwak, C. and Ko, Y. (2015), Historical Overview of Community Health Practitioners in Korea. Public Health Nursing, 32: 161–168. doi: 10.1111/phn.12143
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2014
- Hallym University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.