Special Features: Theory
Features of the Built Environment Related to Physical Activity Friendliness and Children's Obesity and Other Risk Factors
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 545–555, November/December 2014
How to Cite
Taylor, W. C., Upchurch, S. L., Brosnan, C. A., Selwyn, B. J., Nguyen, T. Q., Villagomez, E. T. and Meininger, J. C. (2014), Features of the Built Environment Related to Physical Activity Friendliness and Children's Obesity and Other Risk Factors. Public Health Nursing, 31: 545–555. doi: 10.1111/phn.12144
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: 1 R21 NR009288-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.