Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Case Studies
Child Eating Behaviors and Caregiver Feeding Practices in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 488–497, September/October 2015
How to Cite
Kral, T. V. E., Souders, M. C., Tompkins, V. H., Remiker, A. M., Eriksen, W. T. and Pinto-Martin, J. A. (2015), Child Eating Behaviors and Caregiver Feeding Practices in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Public Health Nursing, 32: 488–497. doi: 10.1111/phn.12146
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2015
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2014
- Biobehavioral Research Center at the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing
- Hillman Scholars Program in Nursing Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!