Tolerance to Solar Ultraviolet-B Radiation in the Citrus Red Mite, An Upper Surface User of Host Plant Leaves
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 424–431, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Fukaya, M., Uesugi, R., Ohashi, H., Sakai, Y., Sudo, M., Kasai, A., Kishimoto, H. and Osakabe, M. (2013), Tolerance to Solar Ultraviolet-B Radiation in the Citrus Red Mite, An Upper Surface User of Host Plant Leaves. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 424–431. doi: 10.1111/php.12001
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 09:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- COE Program of Innovative Food and Environmental Studies
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 18580053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!