Nonylphenol Polyethoxylates Degraded by Three Different Wavelengths of UV and Their Genotoxic Change—Detected by Generation of γ-H2AX
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 461–467, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Kubota, T., Toyooka, T. and Ibuki, Y. (2013), Nonylphenol Polyethoxylates Degraded by Three Different Wavelengths of UV and Their Genotoxic Change—Detected by Generation of γ-H2AX. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 461–467. doi: 10.1111/php.12002
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 SEP 2012 05:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- Grants-in-aid. Grant Numbers: #22710065, #24510084
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!