Increased Antioxidant Activity and Changes in Phenolic Profile of Kalanchoe pinnata (Lamarck) Persoon (Crassulaceae) Specimens Grown Under Supplemental Blue Light
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 391–399, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Nascimento, L. B. S., Leal-Costa, M. V., Coutinho, M. A. S., Moreira, N. d. S., Lage, C. L. S., Barbi, N. d. S., Costa, S. S. and Tavares, E. S. (2013), Increased Antioxidant Activity and Changes in Phenolic Profile of Kalanchoe pinnata (Lamarck) Persoon (Crassulaceae) Specimens Grown Under Supplemental Blue Light. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 391–399. doi: 10.1111/php.12006
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2012 11:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- FAPERJ and CAPES
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!