Are the Bio- and Chemiluminescence States of the Firefly Oxyluciferin the Same as the Fluorescence State?
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 319–325, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Navizet, I., Roca-Sanjuán, D., Yue, L., Liu, Y.-J., Ferré, N. and Lindh, R. (2013), Are the Bio- and Chemiluminescence States of the Firefly Oxyluciferin the Same as the Fluorescence State?. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 319–325. doi: 10.1111/php.12007
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2012 11:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
- European Research Council under the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 255363
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21073017
- Chinese-French PHC Cai Yuanpei program. Grant Number: 23982SE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!