The Global Response of Nostoc punctiforme ATCC 29133 to UVA Stress, Assessed in a Temporal DNA Microarray Study
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 415–423, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Soule, T., Gao, Q., Stout, V. and Garcia-Pichel, F. (2013), The Global Response of Nostoc punctiforme ATCC 29133 to UVA Stress, Assessed in a Temporal DNA Microarray Study. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 415–423. doi: 10.1111/php.12014
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2012 07:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- Graduate and Professional Student Association of Arizona State Universit
- US National Science Foundation awarded
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!