Photoexcited Singlet and Triplet States of a UV Absorber Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 523–528, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Kikuchi, A., Hata, Y., Kumasaka, R., Nanbu, Y. and Yagi, M. (2013), Photoexcited Singlet and Triplet States of a UV Absorber Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 523–528. doi: 10.1111/php.12017
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2012 07:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 23241034, 24655060
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!