Preparation and Characterization of Ag-Loaded SmVO4 for Photocatalysis Application
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 529–535, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Li, T., He, Y., Cai, J., Lin, H., Luo, M. and Zhao, L. (2013), Preparation and Characterization of Ag-Loaded SmVO4 for Photocatalysis Application. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 529–535. doi: 10.1111/php.12019
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2012 06:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21003109, 51108424
- Zhejiang Leading Team of Science and Technology Innovation. Grant Number: 2009R50020
Figure S1. Scheme of the photocatalytic reaction system.
Figure S2. Schematic diagram of the electrochemical apparatus.
Figure S3. XPS spectra of V3d, O1s and Sm3d5/2.
Figure S4. RhB adsorption on Ag/SmVO4 composites with different Ag concentration (a) and different heating temperature (b) in the dark.
Figure S5. First-order kinetics plot for the photodegradation of RhB by different photocatalysts.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.