Eradication of Gram-Positive and Gram-Negative Bacteria by Photosensitizers Immobilized in Polystyrene
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 671–678, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Nakonechny, F., Pinkus, A., Hai, S., Yehosha, O., Nitzan, Y. and Nisnevitch, M. (2013), Eradication of Gram-Positive and Gram-Negative Bacteria by Photosensitizers Immobilized in Polystyrene. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 671–678. doi: 10.1111/php.12022
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2012 12:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2012
- Research Authority of the Ariel University Center of Samaria
- Samaria and Jordan Rift Valley Regional R&D Center
- Cherna Moskowitz Foundation
- Rappaport Foundation for Medical Microbiology
- Bar Ilan University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!