Transient Repetitive Exposure to Low Level Light Therapy Enhances Collateral Blood Vessel Growth in The Ischemic Hindlimb of The Tight Skin Mouse
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 709–713, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Zaidi, M., Krolikowki, J. G., Jones, D. W., Pritchard, K. A., Struve, J., Nandedkar, S. D., Lohr, N. L., Pagel, P. S. and Weihrauch, D. (2013), Transient Repetitive Exposure to Low Level Light Therapy Enhances Collateral Blood Vessel Growth in The Ischemic Hindlimb of The Tight Skin Mouse. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 709–713. doi: 10.1111/php.12024
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2012 09:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HL-089 779
- United States Public Health Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!