Ultraviolet Reflection Irradiances and Exposures in The Constructed Environment For Horizontal, Vertical and Inclined Surfaces
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 730–736, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Turner, J. and Parisi, A. V. (2013), Ultraviolet Reflection Irradiances and Exposures in The Constructed Environment For Horizontal, Vertical and Inclined Surfaces. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 730–736. doi: 10.1111/php.12025
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2012 09:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!