Effects of the Oxygenation Level on Formation of Different Reactive Oxygen Species During Photodynamic Therapy
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 683–686, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Price, M., Heilbrun, L. and Kessel, D. (2013), Effects of the Oxygenation Level on Formation of Different Reactive Oxygen Species During Photodynamic Therapy. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 683–686. doi: 10.1111/php.12027
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 DEC 2012 03:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!