The Photochemistry of Thymine in Frozen Aqueous Solution: Trimeric and Minor Dimeric Products
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 631–639, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Shetlar, M. D. and Basus, V. J. (2013), The Photochemistry of Thymine in Frozen Aqueous Solution: Trimeric and Minor Dimeric Products. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 631–639. doi: 10.1111/php.12033
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2012 11:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0131203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!