Sun Exposure over a Lifetime in Australian Adults from Latitudinally Diverse Regions
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 737–744, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Lucas, R. M., Valery, P., van der Mei, I., Dwyer, T., Pender, M. P., Taylor, B., Ponsonby, A.-L. and The Ausimmune Investigator Group (2013), Sun Exposure over a Lifetime in Australian Adults from Latitudinally Diverse Regions. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 737–744. doi: 10.1111/php.12044
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2013 04:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society of the United States of America. Grant Number: RG3364A1/2
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Numbers: APP316901, 224215
- ANZ William Buckland Foundation and Multiple Sclerosis Research Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!