Hydrochlorothiazide Enhances UVA-Induced DNA Damage
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 649–654, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Kunisada, M., Masaki, T., Ono, R., Morinaga, H., Nakano, E., Yogianti, F., Okunishi, K., Sugiyama, H. and Nishigori, C. (2013), Hydrochlorothiazide Enhances UVA-Induced DNA Damage. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 649–654. doi: 10.1111/php.12048
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2013 04:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- Foundation of International Dermatology of Charitable Trust
- Global Center of Excellence
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Fellows
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!