Role of Transition Metals in UV-B-Induced Damage to Bacteria
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 640–648, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Santos, A. L., Gomes, N. C.M., Henriques, I., Almeida, A., Correia, A. and Cunha, A. (2013), Role of Transition Metals in UV-B-Induced Damage to Bacteria. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 640–648. doi: 10.1111/php.12049
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2013 10:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: SFRH/BD/40160/2007, SFRH/BPD/63487/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!