Theoretical Study of Firefly Luciferin pKa Values—Relative Absorption Intensity in Aqueous Solutions
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 571–578, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Hiyama, M., Akiyama, H., Yamada, K. and Koga, N. (2013), Theoretical Study of Firefly Luciferin pKa Values—Relative Absorption Intensity in Aqueous Solutions. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 571–578. doi: 10.1111/php.12052
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2013 10:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!