Theoretical Study of Firefly Luciferin pKa Values—Relative Absorption Intensity in Aqueous Solutions
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 571–578, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Hiyama, M., Akiyama, H., Yamada, K. and Koga, N. (2013), Theoretical Study of Firefly Luciferin pKa Values—Relative Absorption Intensity in Aqueous Solutions. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 571–578. doi: 10.1111/php.12052
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2013 10:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!