Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Laser Therapy in Metabolic Syndrome-Related Kidney Injury
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Special Issue: Symposium in Print on Upper-Room Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation for Air Disinfection
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 953–960, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Ucero, A. C., Sabban, B., Benito-Martin, A., Carrasco, S., Joeken, S. and Ortiz, A. (2013), Laser Therapy in Metabolic Syndrome-Related Kidney Injury. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 953–960. doi: 10.1111/php.12055
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2013 10:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- CERES GmbH and BMWi
- CERES GmbH, Livetec GmbH, and Fundación Conchita Rábago
- Programa Intensificación Actividad Investigadora. Grant Numbers: CAM S2010/BMD-2378, REDINREN RETIC 06/0016, RD12/0021/0001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!