This paper is part of the Symposium-in-Print on “Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation.”
Symposium-in-Print: Research Article
Using Computational Fluid Dynamics Modeling to Evaluate the Design of Hospital Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation Systems for Inactivating Airborne Mycobacteria†
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Special Issue: Symposium in Print on Upper-Room Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation for Air Disinfection
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 792–798, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Xu, P., Fisher, N. and Miller, S. L. (2013), Using Computational Fluid Dynamics Modeling to Evaluate the Design of Hospital Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation Systems for Inactivating Airborne Mycobacteria†. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 792–798. doi: 10.1111/php.12062
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 01:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2012
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: 200-97-2602
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!