These authors have equally contributed to this study
The Molecular Background of the Differential UV Absorbance of the Human Lens in the 240–400 nm Range
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Special Issue: Symposium in Print on Upper-Room Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation for Air Disinfection
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 856–863, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Pajer, V., Tiboldi, Á., Bae, N., Li, K., Kang, S. U., Hopp, B., Kolozsvári, L., Lubec, G. and Nógrádi, A. (2013), The Molecular Background of the Differential UV Absorbance of the Human Lens in the 240–400 nm Range. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 856–863. doi: 10.1111/php.12063
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2013 02:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- Hungarian Scientific Research Fund. Grant Numbers: T/F 043371, K 67818
- Office for National Research and Technology. Grant Number: CNK 78549
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!