A Theoretical Rationale why Furan-side Monoadduct is More Favorable Toward Diadduct Formation in 8-Methoxypsoralen and Thymine Complexes
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Special Issue: Symposium in Print on Upper-Room Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation for Air Disinfection
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 891–899, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Huang, X. and Zhang, R. (2013), A Theoretical Rationale why Furan-side Monoadduct is More Favorable Toward Diadduct Formation in 8-Methoxypsoralen and Thymine Complexes. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 891–899. doi: 10.1111/php.12067
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAR 2013 01:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20643007, 20703004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!