Photohydrate-Mediated Reactions of Uridine, 2′-Deoxyuridine and 2′-Deoxycytidine with Amines at Near Neutral pH
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Special Issue: Symposium in Print on Upper-Room Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation for Air Disinfection
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 869–877, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Shetlar, M. D., Hom, K. and Venditto, V. J. (2013), Photohydrate-Mediated Reactions of Uridine, 2′-Deoxyuridine and 2′-Deoxycytidine with Amines at Near Neutral pH. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 869–877. doi: 10.1111/php.12069
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAR 2013 05:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0131203
- NIH Division of Research Resources. Grant Numbers: RR 01614, GM23526
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!