A Fiberoptic (Photodynamic Therapy Type) Device with a Photosensitizer and Singlet Oxygen Delivery Probe Tip for Ovarian Cancer Cell Killing
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Special Issue: Symposium in Print on Upper-Room Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation for Air Disinfection
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 936–941, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Bartusik, D., Aebisher, D., Ghogare, A., Ghosh, G., Abramova, I., Hasan, T. and Greer, A. (2013), A Fiberoptic (Photodynamic Therapy Type) Device with a Photosensitizer and Singlet Oxygen Delivery Probe Tip for Ovarian Cancer Cell Killing. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 936–941. doi: 10.1111/php.12072
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAR 2013 02:21PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
- NIH-National Institute of General Medical Sciences . Grant Number: SC1GM093830
- NIH-National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: 5R01CA160998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!