A Novel Method to Calculate Solar UV Exposure Relevant to Vitamin D Production in Humans
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2013
© 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Special Issue: Symposium in Print on Upper-Room Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation for Air Disinfection
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 974–983, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Seckmeyer, G., Schrempf, M., Wieczorek, A., Riechelmann, S., Graw, K., Seckmeyer, S. and Zankl, M. (2013), A Novel Method to Calculate Solar UV Exposure Relevant to Vitamin D Production in Humans. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 974–983. doi: 10.1111/php.12074
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2013 04:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- Austrian climate research program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!