This article is part of the Special Issue dedicated to the memory of Elsa Abuin.
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2013
© 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 1362–1367, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Santos, W. G., Schmitt, C. C. and Neumann, M. G. (2013), Photochemistry of Tetraphenyldiboroxane and its Use as Photopolymerization Coinitiator,. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 1362–1367. doi: 10.1111/php.12084
This is a contribution from the USP Research Consortium for Photochemical Technology.
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2013 10:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!