Measurements of Personal UV Exposure on Different Parts of the Body During Various Activities
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2013
© 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Special Issue: Symposium in Print on Upper-Room Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation for Air Disinfection
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 1004–1007, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Weihs, P., Schmalwieser, A., Reinisch, C., Meraner, E., Walisch, S. and Harald, M. (2013), Measurements of Personal UV Exposure on Different Parts of the Body During Various Activities. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 1004–1007. doi: 10.1111/php.12085
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2013 10:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!