This study is part of the Symposium-in-Print on “Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation”
Fluence Measurements Employing Iodide/Iodate Chemical Actinometry as Applied to Upper-Room Germicidal Radiation†
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Special Issue: Symposium in Print on Upper-Room Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation for Air Disinfection
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 816–818, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Rahn, R. O. (2013), Fluence Measurements Employing Iodide/Iodate Chemical Actinometry as Applied to Upper-Room Germicidal Radiation. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 816–818. doi: 10.1111/php.12094
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2013 03:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!