*This research was supported by a Fogarty International Center training grant, 1D43TW009379, Testing Novel Interventions to Protect Workers from Airborne Infections, (P.I., E. Nardell).
Upper-Room Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) for Air Disinfection: A Symposium in Print
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Special Issue: Symposium in Print on Upper-Room Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation for Air Disinfection
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 764–769, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Nardell, E., Vincent, R. and Sliney, D. H. (2013), Upper-Room Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) for Air Disinfection: A Symposium in Print. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 764–769. doi: 10.1111/php.12098
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2013 01:34AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!