This article is part of the Special Issue dedicated to the memory of Elsa Abuin.
Modulation of the Photophysical Properties of Pyrene by the Microstructures of Five Poly(alkyl methacrylate)s Over a Broad Temperature Range†
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 1346–1353, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Atvars, T. D. Z., Abraham, S., Hill, A. J., Pas, S. J., Chesta, C. and Weiss, R. G. (2013), Modulation of the Photophysical Properties of Pyrene by the Microstructures of Five Poly(alkyl methacrylate)s Over a Broad Temperature Range. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 1346–1353. doi: 10.1111/php.12103
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAY 2013 09:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- National Institute of Organic Electronics (INEO)
- U. S. National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-1147353, CHE-0911089
- Australian Research Council
- CSIRO Office of the Chief Executive Science Team
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!