This article is part of the Special Issue dedicated to the memory of Elsa Abuin.
The NSAIDs Indomethacin and Diflunisal as Scavengers of Photogenerated Reactive Oxygen Species†
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 1463–1470, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Purpora, R., Massad, W., Ferrari, G., Reynoso, E., Criado, S., Miskoski, S., Pajares, A. and García, N. A. (2013), The NSAIDs Indomethacin and Diflunisal as Scavengers of Photogenerated Reactive Oxygen Species. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 1463–1470. doi: 10.1111/php.12114
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2013 05:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica
- Agencia Córdoba Ciencia
- Secretarías de Ciencia y Técnica of the Universidad Nacional de Río Cuarto
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!