Sunburn Risk Among Children and Outdoor Workers in South Africa and Reunion Island Coastal Sites
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 5, pages 1226–1233, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Wright, C. Y., Brogniez, C., Ncongwane, K. P., Sivakumar, V., Coetzee, G., Metzger, J.-M., Auriol, F., Deroo, C. and Sauvage, B. (2013), Sunburn Risk Among Children and Outdoor Workers in South Africa and Reunion Island Coastal Sites. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 1226–1233. doi: 10.1111/php.12123
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2013 12:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- NRF. Grant Number: 78682
- South African Council for Scientific and Industrial Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!